Thursday, September 27, 2012

Nicki Minaj Considers Reality TV

Nicki Minaj is considering a spot on MTV for her own reality show. For those of who that do not know, Nicki Minaj is 'American Idol's' newest judge. According the the E! Network, Nicki Minaj might have her own reality TV show on MTV. In an interview with Perez Hilton, Minaj teased her dream of having her own TV show along side the Kardashians and the Jonas Family. "That I'm going to keep a secret for now," she said, "I thought I'd never do something like that, not saying I am still. I'm still considering. But, I will say that I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it's the more they like you. If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist. When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I'm not running away from it anymore."


http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/27/nicki-minaj-might-get-her-own-reality-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment